Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I pay for a Myndia purchase?
What is Cash on Delivery?
- Delivery charge varies with each Seller.
- Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
- The Seller offering the product
- Product’s availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
- You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in your location.
- Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don’t have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
- Whether the Seller ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
What do the different tags like "In Stock", "Available" mean?
Cancellations and Returns
- Visit My Orders to check the status of your replacement.
- In most locations, the replacement item is delivered to you at the time of pick-up. In all other areas, the replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up.
Products that can’t be returned
Additives, Air Fresheners, Brighteners, Cleaners, Bike/Car Stickers, Degreasers, Dent/Scratch Removers, Filler Putty, Headlight Vinyl Films, Liquid Solutions, Lubricants, Polish, Power Steering Fluids, Sealants, Oils and Wax
Cars, Mopeds, Motorcycles and Scooters
Bath and Spa
Bath Bubble/Salt/Sponge/Wash, Body Wash, Loofahs, Scrubs, Shampoos and Soaps
Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers
Cleaning Gels, Detergents, Detergent Pods, Fabric Wash Products, Surface Cleaners, Stain Removers and Washing Bars/Powder
Blank/Educational Media, CDs/DVDs, Ink Toners, Music, Movies and Software
Food and Nutrition
Canned Food, Condiments, Drinks, Fruits, Health Supplements, Meat, Seafood, Syrups, Vegetables and other Edible Products
Baby Dolls, Clothing Freebies, Lingerie Wash-bags, Shapewear, Socks, Stockings and Swimsuits
Oils, Glue, Grease, Socks, Shoe Deodorants/Polish Creams/Sprays and Wax
Plant Saplings, Plant Seeds and Soil Manure
Antiseptic, Band Aid, Body Pain Relief, Eye Drops, First Aid Tape, Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Medical Dressing/Gloves and pH Test Strip
Adhesives, Barbeque wood, Bird/Insect Repellent, Contact Cement, Crack Fillers, Inks, Guitar/Yoyo Friction Stickers, Marker Refills, Mosquito Coil/Vaporiser/Vaporiser Refills, Naphthalene Balls, Scuba/Smoking-Pipe Mouthpieces and Sprays
Cannula, Contact Lens, e-Hookah, Fake Moustache, Female Urination Devices, Menstrual Cups, Needles, Panty Liners, Shaving Products, Smoking Patch, Straws, Sweat Pads, Tampons, Teeth Whitening Products/Wipes, Tissues, Toilet Tissue Aid, Toilet Rolls and Women Intimate Care
Bra Accessories, Briefs, Boxers, Lingerie Sets, Panty, Garter, Trunks and Vests
Music Instrument Accessories
Mouthpiece Cap/Pad/Set, Oils and Polish
Balloons, Candles, Cut-outs, Decoration articles and Whistles
Hookah Charcoal/Flavor/Mouth-tip, Incense Sticks and Holi/Rangoli Color
Conditioners, Creams, Deodorants, Electric Ear Cleaners, Eyebrow/Eyelash/Hair Styling Products, Eye Mask, Face Wash, Face Care/Fairness Products, Fragrance, Fresheners, Gels, Hair Care, Kajal, Lens Solution, Lip Plumper/Stain, Blackhead/Makeup/Nail Paint Removers, Mascara, Mehendi, Nail Sanding Pad, Oils, Oral Hygiene Products, Perfumes, Hand/Toothbrush Sanitizers, Serums, Talc, Sunscreen, Tanning Liquid, Tattoo, Toners and Wigs
Aquarium Consumables, Hair Styling, Health Care/Medicinal Products, Horse Girth/Grooming Kit/Braid Tail Bag/Hay/Liniment/Poultice, Inhaler Masks, Litter Box Enclosures, Litter Scoops, Pet Chew, Pet Food/Treat, Pet Pad, Pet Hygiene/Personal Care Products, Poultice, Tail Wraps, Waste Bags and Water Troughs
Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits, Sexual Massagers, Sexual/Pleasure Enhancement Products and Vaginal Dilators
- Log into your Myndia account
- Go to My Orders
- Click on ‘Return’ against the item you wish to return or exchange
- Fill in the details and raise a return request
IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.
All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.
The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning a Mobile/ Laptop/ Tablet, the device should be formatted and Screen Lock (Pin, Pattern or Fingerprint) must be disabled. iCloud lock must be disabled for Apple devices.
The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
Product’s original packaging/ box should be undamaged.
- When an item is damaged because of use or when it is not in the same condition as you received it
- When any consumable item has been used or installed
- When anything is missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies & accessories
- When non-returnable items are involved such as innerwear. lingerie etc.
- When items are tampered with or have missing serial numbers
- You can visit ‘My Orders’ to know the status of your refund.
- For orders cancelled before shipping, refunds are processed immediately. If the order has been shipped. refund will be processed as soon as the courier service provider confirms the return of the item(s).
- – The seller cannot provide a replacement
- – A dispute has been ruled in your favour in-line with Buyer Protection
- – Sellers allow refunds on select categories under certain conditions
- Once your return or replacement or exchange request is accepted, the pickup of the originally delivered product will be scheduled. An SMS with more details will be sent to you on the day of the pickup.
- In cases where pickup service is not available from the courier service providers at your location, you may be asked to ship the item back to the seller within 30 days of the return related email being sent to you.
- You can now track the status of your return easily right from your Myndia account or mobile app. Just visit the ‘My Orders‘ page to see its status along with the date of pick-up and status of your refund if applicable.
- You will also receive an email & SMS with the details of your return.
- If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request, it means that the refund has been initiated. You can also contact your bank with the ARN you would have received for an update on the status of your refund.
- In the rare event of the amount not being credited by the date promised, you can contact us as we will work with the bank to get it done.
- For orders placed using ‘Cash on Delivery’ as the payment mode, refunds can be processed to your bank account via Immediate Payment Service (IMPS). You can update the details of the bank account where you would like to receive the refund while creating the return request for an item.
- You will need to update following information for the seller to process a refund to your account:
- The Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Account Holder’s Name
- Bank Branch
- Bank Name
- If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can’t find it:
- Check your phone for any notification about attempted delivery.
See if any of your neighbours/friends/relatives/house owner/security guard has collected your product on your behalf.
Wait until the end of the day— sometimes packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
- In the unlikely event of you still not being able to locate your item, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Sometimes, a package cannot be delivered due to one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect Address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is usually returned to the seller by the courier service provider or the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
To remove an outdated or incorrect address from your account, go to My Account > My Addresses. Click on the 3-dot button beside the address you want to modify and select ‘Edit’ and then Choose ‘Save Changes’.
- Other Address Problems: In rare cases, it is also possible that the address label was difficult to decipher during the shipping and handling process, or that the courier service left the package at a different address than what was printed on the label.
- Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of the seller’s partnered courier service providers make more than one attempt to deliver a package. If nobody is available to accept the delivery after multiple attempts, the package is returned to the seller.
- Damaged During Transit: If a package is damaged on its way to you, the courier service provider will return it to the seller without attempting delivery.
- Note: A package once returned to the seller cannot be delivered again by the courier service provider. Please place a new order on our website or app if you would still like to purchase the item.